Monday, September 29, 2008

Life is an adventure at times.

Life is definately an adventure at times-and sometimes it is not of your own making. I must prefer to plan and organize my own adventure. Saturday was a busy day with errands trying to make my pre-conference week a little easier. Lo and behold if I didn't rear end the car in front of me on US 31 northbound next to the Eastbrook Plaza! That person then rolled and hit the person in front of her. No one was hurt (except my pride) for which I am thankful. In addition to the planned errands I now had to find a rental car-everything was closed in Columbus, Franklin, Greenwood. I had to go to the Indy airport to get a car. Needless to say all my errands did not get done Saturday. Saturday night I didn't sleep well and overslept for SS and then didn't get ready in time for church. It was a mixed up day and a little painful in the neck area. Went to the MD today for medicine, the police station (don't forget they ONLY take CASH!), the insurance company, body shop....I sure wish we had gone hiking Saturday!

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Oh dear! Sorry about your accident. We missed you at church yesterday. Hope your week gets better!

Amy Shearer said...

Sorry to hear of your mishap. Doesn't it seem like when it rains, it pours? One consolation though... it WILL get better!!

CrazieChrisa said...

Awwww....I'm sooo sorry!!!!

Marty said...

Bummer Dude!!! Hope you are having fun in TN!

Katressa said...

Sorry to hear about you dad:-( He will be missed