Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 90th Birthday Dad!

Linda and I gave Daddy a 90th birthday party Saturday at Silver Oaks-it was the perfect place for the party! Dad's birthday was actually August 26. I can't believe he is 90. He had a great time at the party-he was feeling good, clear mentally, and very jovial. Of course he loved all of the attention! Many friends and family came through out the 2 hours. By the end he was ready for a nap and they had to wake him up for supper. I am so thankful Linda and Carson were able to be here. He also received almost 40 birthday cards. He was excited about all of them and I taped them to his wall yesterday afternoon so he could enjoy looking at them. Here is a slide show of pictures I took at the party. My Dad is a wonderful man and I will miss him when he goes to Heaven.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Thanks for sharing the pics...I wish we could have been there!!