Monday, September 22, 2008

Long awaited goal met!



40 weeks, 61.5 lbs and 74 inches later I am now entitled to enter the stabilization phase of my weight loss plan! FINALLY!!!!!! It seems it has taken forever to reach this point. Stabilization is for 6 weeks (and I can't cheat one tiny bit) and then maintenance phase! I now can add one starch 3 times a week at lunch for week 1. Not sure what happens week 2. Thanks everyone for all you love and support during this time. I should have some before/after pictures to post soon.

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Congratulations! You look great! So little!!! Hopefully you'll be able to cheat just a smidge during the holidays!!! ;)

CrazieChrisa said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO, you did it!!!! I"m sooo proud of you!!!! Love you bunches!!!

Lisa said...

This is such a big moment. I had to say Congratulations!!!!!!!

Amy Shearer said...

You look great Janet!! Congratulations on your big accomplishment!!!