Monday, August 17, 2009

My goodness it has been a year...!

Since I have posted anything in the name of Lady J! Where has the time gone? Thanks Karen for having me on your list of bloggers because I had forgotten my signon...a blond moment.


I have messed this up royally since I forgot that I needed to post my pictures and then my script! So first you will see some of my favorite pictures from Cape May, NJ where my friends Sue and Genya, staff at AMSN, took me while I was out there last weekend.

This is The Southern Mansion, the original summer resort. Gorgeous place. I was intrigued by the outside winding stair case.

One of my favorite victorian homes in Cape May.


My friend Sue on the left and Genya in the middle. We had such good fellowship in the Lord and were blessed to have Charles (Genya's husband) to be our chauffeur for the day!


A neat little shopping area where I found a wonderful decoration for my house!

This summer break found me very busy. First I was off to NJ to write test items for the AMSN national medical-surgical nurses certification exam. While there I had one day of orientation as the new editor of the AMSN MedSurg Matters Newsletter which is published 6 times a year. My friends Sue and Genya took me to Cape May one day and I found something I couldn't leave without-a victorian looking doll sitting in a swing. Sue and Genya kindly mailed her to me so I wouldn't break her apart on the plane home. I had one idea of where I would hang her but as my sister and I were giving my bedroom a deep cleaning it hit me just where to let her swing! So here she (Barbara is supposed to be her name) is in all her glory.




Last but not least-the Beach! Nice white sand.
I have some more pictures to post but since I've messed this up so badly I think I will do another post.


































































2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Wow, those houses are beautiful. Looks like you had a fun time! Welcome back to the blogging world! ;o)

Sheila said...

Well, welcome home Janet! To the blogging world & also your real home. Seems like you really hit the road this summer. Now maybe we can all get back to a normal schedule...whatever that is!

Hope to see more posts from you. I think I gave up & removed you from my blog roll! Sorry... ;)